Only a traveler knows the true joy of life because they are the only ones who have stories to tell, not things to show.
Embark on a spiritual adventure with us as we take you to Gorakh hill station and enjoy a memorable qawwali night with the Sabri Brothers. If you consider Murree to be the Queen of Hills then Gorakh hill, is a lonely majestic King.
Gorakh is a Hill Station of Sindh, Pakistan. It is situated at an elevation of 5,689 ft (1,734 m) in the Kirthar Mountains, 94 kilometers northwest of Dadu city. Gorakh’s elevation gives it a special climate, with sub-zero temperatures during winter and generally below 20 °C in summer, with about 120 mm of average annual rainfall.
The Sabri Brothers is a music band from Pakistan performing Sufi qawwali music, closely connected to the Chishti Order are referred to as Roving ambassador of Pakistan. The band was initially founded and led by Ghulam Farid Sabri and his brother Maqbool Ahmed Sabri.
Activities on the trip include camping, trekking, bonfire, music & refreshing your mind away from the city life.
- February 9-10, 2019 (Sat & Sun)
- 400 Kms from Karachi via Khi-Hyd Super Highway
- About 11 hrs Drive from Karachi
Itinerary / Details:
- DAY 1:
- 12:30 AM: Departure from Karachi
- 06:00 AM: Breakfast at Sehwan Restaurant
- 09:00 AM: Arrival at Wahi Pandi ( Gorakh Base Camp)
- 09:30 AM: Departure for Gorakh Hill by 4×4 Potohar
- 11:30 AM: Arrival at Gorakh Hill Station | Rest Time – Take a nap to refresh yourself
- 03:00 PM: Lunch at G-Resort
- 04:00 PM: Hike towards Benazir Point (30 Minute Hike)Sunset View From Top
- 06-09 PM. Rest time
- 09:00 PM. Dinner
- 10:00 PM. Qawali performance by Sabri bros’
- Night stay in camps
- DAY 2:
- 07:30 AM: Breakfast at G-Resort
- 08:30 AM: Departure for Johi | Wahi Pandi
- 11:00 AM: Arrival at Johi | Wahi Pandi
- 02:00 PM: Arrival at Sehwan|Lunch,Authentic Sindhi Biryani
- 03:00 PM: Departure for Karachi
- 09:00 PM: Arrival Back in Karachi
- Note: Few hours deviation in the basic itinerary is normal.
Package & Pricing:
- Price: 6,500/- per head
- Group & Student discounts available
- Limited seats are available and last minute registrations will not be entertained.
- – AC Transport from Karachi to Back (2-Way)
- – 4×4 Potohar (Non AC) from Gorakh Base to Benazir Top.
- – Accommodation at Gorakh Top (4 per Camp)
- – Breakfast (Two Times), Lunch (Two Times) & Dinner (One Time)
- – Photography
List of Personal Equipment :
- – Warm Clothing (Temperature drops to minus degree Celsius)
- – Boots for hiking
- – Additional Shawl | Comforter.
- – Water Bottles (mineral water will be given with meals only
- – Torch | Flash Lights
- – Lighter or matchstick
- 1.For Easy Paisa & UBL Omni service
- Number: 0345-6132211
- CNIC No: 42101-1322584-9
- 2. via Bank
- Account # 0351-1005048661
- Account Title: RnB Tours
- Bank Name: Bank Alfalah, Beaumont Plaza Branch
- 3.In Office
- R 121 Sector 7D/1 North Karachi
- We would appreciate if you call before coming to the office to ensure we are not on the field.
- Below refund policy will be followed if members decided to cancel his participation even after payment.
- 50% deduction if informed of cancellation 7 days earlier.
- 75% deduction if informed of cancellation 3 days earlier
- After that 100% payment will be deducted.
- Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly.