Terms & Conditions
Please Read our Terms & Conditions
For northern areas tour and 1/2 Days trips:
– Every Member must keep their original CNIC.
– Camps and/or rooms are provided on 3-4 person sharing basis, Bed and mattress.
– Breakfast and Dinner are included in the trip.
– Separate room and camp for couples will be provided at an additional cost for the whole trip.
– Any cost including but not limited to personal health, medical or evacuation cost, would be bearable by the members and the club is not responsible.
– In the case of any unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to natural catastrophes such as rain or landslide, political or security issues, any cost incurred will be covered by the member and not the club.
– Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, RnB Tours can cancel his/her trip at any time.
– RnB Tours are not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
– RnB Tours are not responsible for a loss of any kind of valuable item.
– No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
– No refunds shall be made in the case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle malfunction e.t.c.
– RnB Tours can cancel the booking at any time.
– RnB Tours can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
– Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
– The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
– Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
– Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of an indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of the member are strictly prohibited.
– All members would give extra care for the local environmental care. Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed of without polluting water sources.
– The host reserves the right to cancel the tour without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive a full refund.
– During the tour, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond the control of the hosts. In such
The situation, Organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
– On steep ascends in mountainous areas; air-conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off a basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
– Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still, each venture can be fraught
with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents
and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour,the company, group leader, and the tour Organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
– In case of theft, loss or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the tour, organizers will
not be held responsible in any case.
– On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond
the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary
would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
– In a case of refund, please collect within 6 working days else company is not responsible.
– Organizers reserves the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hiace.
– The Organizers reserves the right to use event photos for electronic/digital media.
– Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
– The Organizers reserves the right to terminate/regret any participant due to indiscipline,
– Food shall be decided by the management (You can ask for the menu at firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Read the Services not Included Portion Carefully